Not open for further replies.

THE-ERA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
in the game im making theres 3 different elements not only for enemies but also for playable characters, and i want to use icons to indicate the element of characters or monters, are there any plugins/events that can put icons after names in menus and battle

Kinenveu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi !

Thanks to VisuStella's Message Core plugin, you can add the icon of your choice in the message box simply by using the \I[x] text command, where x is the id of the icon.

Try out this solution and come back to us in case it doesn't work.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
in the game im making theres 3 different elements not only for enemies but also for playable characters, and i want to use icons to indicate the element of characters or monters, are there any plugins/events that can put icons after names in menus and battle
Hi there!
You can try using my Global Text Plugin. This will allow you to use escape codes on any window.
So you can put \I[iconId] after the names of the battlers.

Hi !

Thanks to VisuStella's Message Core plugin, you can add the icon of your choice in the message box simply by using the \I[x] text command, where x is the id of the icon.

Try out this solution and come back to us in case it doesn't work.
You don't need any plugin to use \i[iconIndex] into the message box. This is a default feature from the engine.

THE-ERA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thanks, i got my problem fixed now

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomdavies