TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While in battle, the MP gauge has been removed, but I'm not sure how to remove it on the main menu outside of battle. I'm using the VS Main Menu plugin if that could offer any specialized assistance. Thank you very much!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?

TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?
They do not have MP, but on the main menu it still has an MP gauge. I just want to remove it for aesthetic purposes

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can do this with VisuStella Skills and States Core:
<Replace HP Gauge: type>
<Replace MP Gauge: type>
<Replace TP Gauge: type>

- Used for: Class Notetags
- Replaces the HP (1st), MP (2nd), or TP (3rd) gauge with a different Skill Cost Type.
- Replace 'type' with a resource type. Existing ones found in the Plugin Parameters are 'HP', 'MP', 'TP', 'Gold', and 'Potion'. More can be added.
- Replace 'type' with 'none' to not display any gauges there.
- The <Replace TP Gauge: type> will require 'Display TP in Window' setting to be on in the Database > System 1 tab.
- Functionality for the notetags can be altered by changes made to the Skill & States Core Plugin Parameters.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackitrick