TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While in battle, the MP gauge has been removed, but I'm not sure how to remove it on the main menu outside of battle. I'm using the VS Main Menu plugin if that could offer any specialized assistance. Thank you very much!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?

TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?
They do not have MP, but on the main menu it still has an MP gauge. I just want to remove it for aesthetic purposes

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can do this with VisuStella Skills and States Core:
<Replace HP Gauge: type>
<Replace MP Gauge: type>
<Replace TP Gauge: type>

- Used for: Class Notetags
- Replaces the HP (1st), MP (2nd), or TP (3rd) gauge with a different Skill Cost Type.
- Replace 'type' with a resource type. Existing ones found in the Plugin Parameters are 'HP', 'MP', 'TP', 'Gold', and 'Potion'. More can be added.
- Replace 'type' with 'none' to not display any gauges there.
- The <Replace TP Gauge: type> will require 'Display TP in Window' setting to be on in the Database > System 1 tab.
- Functionality for the notetags can be altered by changes made to the Skill & States Core Plugin Parameters.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krinalle