TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While in battle, the MP gauge has been removed, but I'm not sure how to remove it on the main menu outside of battle. I'm using the VS Main Menu plugin if that could offer any specialized assistance. Thank you very much!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?

TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?
They do not have MP, but on the main menu it still has an MP gauge. I just want to remove it for aesthetic purposes

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can do this with VisuStella Skills and States Core:
<Replace HP Gauge: type>
<Replace MP Gauge: type>
<Replace TP Gauge: type>

- Used for: Class Notetags
- Replaces the HP (1st), MP (2nd), or TP (3rd) gauge with a different Skill Cost Type.
- Replace 'type' with a resource type. Existing ones found in the Plugin Parameters are 'HP', 'MP', 'TP', 'Gold', and 'Potion'. More can be added.
- Replace 'type' with 'none' to not display any gauges there.
- The <Replace TP Gauge: type> will require 'Display TP in Window' setting to be on in the Database > System 1 tab.
- Functionality for the notetags can be altered by changes made to the Skill & States Core Plugin Parameters.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa