TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While in battle, the MP gauge has been removed, but I'm not sure how to remove it on the main menu outside of battle. I'm using the VS Main Menu plugin if that could offer any specialized assistance. Thank you very much!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?

TheDubiousBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do your actors have MP? I thought I saw somewhere, if you set maxMP to 0, the gauge doesn't show?
They do not have MP, but on the main menu it still has an MP gauge. I just want to remove it for aesthetic purposes

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can do this with VisuStella Skills and States Core:
<Replace HP Gauge: type>
<Replace MP Gauge: type>
<Replace TP Gauge: type>

- Used for: Class Notetags
- Replaces the HP (1st), MP (2nd), or TP (3rd) gauge with a different Skill Cost Type.
- Replace 'type' with a resource type. Existing ones found in the Plugin Parameters are 'HP', 'MP', 'TP', 'Gold', and 'Potion'. More can be added.
- Replace 'type' with 'none' to not display any gauges there.
- The <Replace TP Gauge: type> will require 'Display TP in Window' setting to be on in the Database > System 1 tab.
- Functionality for the notetags can be altered by changes made to the Skill & States Core Plugin Parameters.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55