Loki2020

Maestro
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
I have did a bit of searching but have not seen a way to slow down the display of battle event massages. Ehe?

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
What exactly are the Battle Event Messages* you're talking about?

A Dialog between Characters inside of a Battle?

The Dialog where a Skillname is displayed while its used?

Need some more Information to help you with that :)

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Stuff like "Actor 1 used Ice Volley!" or "Actor 3 is suffering from poison." I think you can change it in the engine's code, but I'm not 100% sure. So if you don't mind using plugins, Yanfly's Battle Core let's you change without doing all that digging.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is the battle log, and you would need to do a script mod to change it.

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Your profile says you primarily use VX Ace, but you posted this question in the MV forum.  Which one are you using?  The answer will be very different.  If you ARE using Ace, I'll need to move the thread again.

Loki2020

Maestro
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
I am using MV now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA