MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello everybody!
Everytime I want to playtest my game, I have to wait for the intro to finish. Every event I add, I have to wait for them too to get to the last point I developed. I know there is a fast way to playtest consisting on turning on/off events (or was it switches?) but I can't remember how to do it.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Press F9 to bring up the debug window, from which you can turn switches on/off or modify variable values.

MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Press F9 to bring up the debug window, from which you can turn switches on/off or modify variable values.

Once the playtest is running, I press F9 but nothing happens. I even press fn+F9 but, same. I'm using 1.12a version, if that helps.

MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I solved the problem! In Steam, in game propierties I clicked on "validate game file intergrity" and that's it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a while, but finally released an update to my game. Now to see if anyone buys it :')
Doing RPG Maker News for this week (January 21st - 27th, 2022)
practice drawing start with duck :guffaw: 64*64010.PNG
FREE puzzle generator in steam workshops. It will randomly generate countless puzzles.
If you have the steam version of MV, you can see how I made the puzzles and freely copy/paste the events into your own project.

I might add more generators to the steam workshop in the future.

Enjoy!

Hit the ground running! first day back and got ALOT of things going and even have a bunch of fresh ideas on how to tackle old problems!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ponely