How do I turn on/off events for a faster playtest in 2k3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello everybody!
Everytime I want to playtest my game, I have to wait for the intro to finish. Every event I add, I have to wait for them too to get to the last point I developed. I know there is a fast way to playtest consisting on turning on/off events (or was it switches?) but I can't remember how to do it.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Press F9 to bring up the debug window, from which you can turn switches on/off or modify variable values.

MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Press F9 to bring up the debug window, from which you can turn switches on/off or modify variable values.
Once the playtest is running, I press F9 but nothing happens. I even press fn+F9 but, same. I'm using 1.12a version, if that helps.

MarcosMtParnasse

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I solved the problem! In Steam, in game propierties I clicked on "validate game file intergrity" and that's it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpysquid