How do I...use separate "pictures" for my battle menus?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using a combination of Yanfly's battle core, as well as SRD's SuperToolsEngine/HUD Maker for menu manipulation.

In general, how do I make it to where I use custom pictures instead of the default battle menu?

I main idea is that I want to make big, large "buttons" (pictures) of menu options like Fight and Run.
Same thing for Attack, Guard, Skills, and Items, including a way to "highlight" the pictures so the player knows what they're selecting.

I don't mind if the default windows pop up for the actual skills/item lists themselves, I just want the big "pictures" for the base options if that makes sense.

TheAM-Dol

Randomly Generated User Name
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mog's Battle HUD might be able to help you accompish that, though I am not sure about compatibility with Yanfly and SRD's plugins.
I do want to try it myself, but haven't had the time yet, so if you give it a try, let me know if there are any compatibility problems.
All of Mog's plugins are just in a single package, so you'll just have to download all of them to get access to Battle HUD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syczewski