ItalyPastaLover

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when i click on the button "change battle background" on the troops edit page it changes all of them but i only want to change one how do you change multiple battle backgrounds?

also how do you change the battle background music?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to XP Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You posted this twice, in XP Tutorials, and VX Tutorials. Those are both for completed tutorials that you are sharing, not for asking for help on how to do something. Please take care where you are posting (because posting in VX tutorials would also get you an answer for VX, which you wouldn't be able to use

Change Battle Background on the troops page ONLY changes the background for your battle tests. It has no effect on battles when you are playing the game at all.

To change the REAL battle backgrounds for the game itself, you go to your Tilesets tab. Each tileset can have its own battleback.

ItalyPastaLover

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh i am sorry i was confused and i post it twice because i didnt see my topic up guess i should i saw that message i cant figure out how the delete the other post 

also how do you change the battle background music?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You didn't see it because you posted it in the Tutorials forum instead of the Support forum. Anything posted in Tutorials has to be approved by a moderator before it's made public. You can't delete posts yourself. I deleted the other duplicate thread.

The System tab in the database is where you set the battle music. If you want different music for different maps, or maybe something special for a boss, you need to use the Change Battle BGM command. Make sure you change it back again afterwards, if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItalyPastaLover

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay thank you! i will see if it works and i will let you know!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?
Fun fact: I always lower every tileset saturation (about 15%-25% of it) in my projects.
My today's performance in janitor work was so insane that my colleague suspected I was high on something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PineappleGrisGris