TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The States tab of the editor has a box where you can enter the priority for displaying state icons.

(If Poison has a priority of 30, Blind has a priority of 40, and Silence has a priority of 22, the state icons of an actor or enemy affected by all three states will be displayed as "Blind, Poison, Silence" regardless of when the states have been applied.)

However, I can't find in which plugin the order for displaying Buffs or Debuffs is set.

The default order is Max HP, Max MP, Attack, Defense, Magic, Magic Defense, Agility, Luck.
But I'd like to change it to a different order.

Any help or pointers on how to do so is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Elhijei

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if you can, maybe with a plugin but I'm not sure...

Unless there is an easy way I missed, I would simply turn those buffs into states, I can't say for sure but I think it's +25% per stack?

But then how would you stack them: I looked up how to stack states and found a thread from 2016 about this. Keep in mind I might be barking up the wrong tree :LZSlol:

TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump in case someone figures it out / knows

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrick_3412