How do you create new items?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For some reason, I can't figure out how to create new items.

The only way I can "make" a new item is by clearing an old one and replacing it with the new one, which I don't want to do.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Change the maximum to a number higher than the current amount of items in the list to create new, blank entries.

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there no space available for you to make more items? If so you probably need to increase the maximum entries that can be created in the item tab of the database from what it is currently set at.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Increase maximum to whatever you want/think you need, then do what you want with the item after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter