How do you create new items?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For some reason, I can't figure out how to create new items.

The only way I can "make" a new item is by clearing an old one and replacing it with the new one, which I don't want to do.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Change the maximum to a number higher than the current amount of items in the list to create new, blank entries.

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there no space available for you to make more items? If so you probably need to increase the maximum entries that can be created in the item tab of the database from what it is currently set at.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Increase maximum to whatever you want/think you need, then do what you want with the item after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

XwwX OMG! Only 4 more weeks till I can leave my crappy job and never ever go back! I am SO freaking excited!!!
Sometimes, it's so hard to resist
"this boss is too easy, what if I add more gimmicks". Then I remember most of my players might be already dying fighting the boss.
You certainly should show love and recognition to teammates who have achieved great success! Congrats Eli!
Just 2 Days of no Internet and I made more Progress in my Game than last 2 Weeks combined. Now I know, Internet makes me a Lazy person.. :D
I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechnoInventor