How do you find things in the system scripts?

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I forgot how to do a search to find things in the base scripts

I'm trying to make it so when a charecter "evades" a physical attack, instead it recives a glancing blow and takes 1/4th the damage. So that it's different from a miss. I'm sure if i can find how evasion works in the editor i can figure it out myself

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right click somewhere in the left side of the editor (where the script names are) and click the "Search" option.

Mhin Ra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can also use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+F. Just Ctrl+F will do find in the current file. If you want more, there's an import\export plugin by GubiD that you can probably find. I export all my scripts with that and then use VS Code when I'm doing more complicated code analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowgrahp