How do you load the JS?

Alemismun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First post yay (`・ω・´) the steam forums kept giving me an error when I tried to post or reply so I'm here...

Alright, so I followed a tutorial that told me to go to the script editor and past the JS code in there so I could use it for my event.

And uhhh, after I did it when I went to edit the event and add the script just a white page appeared,
I don't have a problem having to copy past this again but it seems like a pain in the ass if I have to do it every time...
Never mind I cant copy and paste the script into the page for whatever reason.
Am I missing something?

Go easy on me I'm new??

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First post yay (`・ω・´) the steam forums kept giving me an error when I tried to post or reply so I'm here...

Alright, so I followed a tutorial that told me to go to the script editor and past the JS code in there so I could use it for my event.

And uhhh, after I did it when I went to edit the event and add the script just a white page appeared, Never mind I cant copy and paste the script into the page for whatever reason.
Am I missing something?

Go easy on me I'm new??
this is not for JS but for Ruby code
rmmv = javascript code
rmvxa = ruby code

Alemismun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
this is not for JS but for Ruby code
rmmv = javascript code
rmvxa = ruby code
oh, so.... I guess ill uh..
No idea, I guess Ill try to find a way to make the movie play and make the rest of events happen after....
Somehow.

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're using RPG Maker VX Ace aren't you?You can't use JS plugins in it.
Let me quick tell you how things work:

RPG Maker XP -> RGSS scripts(added to that place you tried, the script editor ABOVE main UNDER materials) you can find some here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rgss-scripts-rmxp.39/
RPG Maker VX -> RGSS2 Scripts(same place) you can finde some here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rgss2-scripts-rmvx.37/
RPG Maker VX Ace -> RGSS3 Scripts (same place) you can find some here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rgss3-scripts-rmvx-ace.35/
RPG Maker MV -> JS(JavaScript) Plugins. It's a bit different in this new one: Open your game's folder, then JS folder and finally plugins. Save the .JS file of the plugin there and then add and turn it on in the editor.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority