Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I tried to make a revival item but it didn't seem to work. When I tried it in battle this error came up:

nJFVfVW.jpg

Here is the item I used:

x9bjKbA.png

Any ideas what I did wrong? Also I want it so that I cannot use it on alive actors (if possible I would like it to not be able to target alive actors at all).

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For one you need to set the target scope to Ally (Dead) rather then Ally. Then you need to remove the HP recovery from the formula box and leave it blank.

Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For one you need to set the target scope to Ally (Dead) rather then Ally. Then you need to remove the HP recovery from the formula box and leave it blank.

Oh okay. So if I revive the actor, how do I specify how much health% he has?

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After you remove the death state, put underneath it the command for HP Recovery. Then you can either heal by a percentage or set number. Note that when the Death State is removed the revived person gains 1 HP.

Nirvis

---
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
After you remove the death state, put underneath it the command for HP Recovery. Then you can either heal by a percentage or set number. Note that when the Death State is removed the revived person gains 1 HP.

Oh okay, thanks dude.

If you want to restore to full HP, use "b.mhp". That might keep it from crashing as well.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeazYou