Matchitza

Finally Inspired!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, so first Nyan Cat is an internet meme. Hope you guys know it! For who haven't know it yet, you can watch the video i shared below, reply of what you think! Tell us your reaction to this cat! First of all, let's get to the animated gif without songs:

And now let's get to the video!

Last edited by a moderator:

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't mind listening to it for a minute or two, after that I'll turn it off.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually love it, listened from time to time, but as for endless listening, no.  There is a such thing as too much of a good thing. 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought Nyan cat was cute the first time I saw it. But that's pretty much where I stand.  I've seen it and don't need to see it again. After a minute I got the point.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not watching the video. Because, cat with poptart body. No, just no.

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm not fond of that jaz version, but give me the original version of Nyancat any day!

EliteZeon

Third-Rate Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I prefer smores poptarts over strawberry poptarts...

JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love random things like this ^_^ so you can best believe when I first saw it I pressed that replay button about 10 times lol. I'm fascinated by the weirdest things ._.

Toaofgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gibberish
Primarily Uses
There is no reaction, I just blink a few times and head off to do other things. :p

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Wait...so...is. the cat a Poptart..?

Luminous Warrior

Knight in Battle Scarred Armour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm into Japanese stuff so this doesn't phase me. But since we are on the subject of nyan cat...

Jayshr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I listen to it for a good two minutes, until I remember that there's smoother and jazzier version of it. ; >
Ha ha, this alone has rekindled my interest in Nyan Cat! lol

I'm so used to seeing Nyan Cat with music accompanying it, so seeing just a gif feels... not very Nyan Cat-y.

AvarinaSkye

Clumsy Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm into Japanese stuff so this doesn't phase me. But since we are on the subject of nyan cat...
Well, technically it's American with a Japanese song glued to its poptart body. That was how obsessive I was of nyan cat when it first came out a meme.

I liked the remixes of nyan cat, but not the original itself, including the jazz one. But overall, it's really annoying @_@

Luminous Warrior

Knight in Battle Scarred Armour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, technically it's American with a Japanese song glued to its poptart body. That was how obsessive I was of nyan cat when it first came out a meme.

I liked the remixes of nyan cat, but not the original itself, including the jazz one. But overall, it's really annoying @_@
What I meant was that due to my Japanese obsession, I don't find it as weird as I would if I wasn't already used to stuff like this...

https://youtu.be/yzC4hFK5P3g

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha