How i can export my project for public on a website like in the demo prepaid of rpgmakerweb?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Deployment' started by wizmaster, Oct 23, 2015.

1. wizmaster

wizmaster Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    How i can public my project on a website? I see the demo in the prepaid rpgmakerweb and I want learn to make the same.

I only see 3 options for export my project, desktop, mac, android/IOS but not website.

Thanks

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is there anything in the help file?  F1.

3. shylor

shylor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It looks like you have to export as windows and use the www folder, but I am getting an "unexpected <" which is the first character in the main file :(

4. Zalerinian

Zalerinian Jack of all Errors Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    You don't need to choose any export option (though technically the iOS/Android one would be helpful). The project itself is the HTML5 export. It's a web game. Just take your project, as it is, and upload it on a webserver. Then have people go to index.html and your game will start, provided there are no plugin/script errors, and all your resources are also uploaded in the proper places.

5. Zeriab

Zeriab Huggins! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Make sure that the .json-files and either the .m4a-files or .ogg-files are being served by the webserver.

Some webservers do not serve these files by standard, so you may have to configure that yourself.

*hugs*

- Zeriab