How I do make dead party members stay on the field ?

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I make dead party members stay on the field instead of disappearing like monsters when they die ? Im pretty sure there is a script for this but I cant seem to find it. Also I am using Galv's Animated Battlers if anyone was wondering. Thanks :D  also Yanfly core + Battle Engine

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support (Scripts is for complete scripts you're sharing, Script Support is for when you need help implementing or tweaking a script. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please add a link to the battle scripts you are using.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright I attached my scripts :D

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. Please add a LINK to the scripts - where you downloaded them from. Preferably a forum thread or a blog article. Often they contain instructions, examples and screenshots that aren't included in the script, as well as discussion between users of the script and the author, that come in handy when trying to troubleshoot things.

Evgenij

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have read the Script-Description?

There is written that you can use this "<pose: x>"

in the State Notetags.

Just write this <pose: 13> in the Death State notetag.

13 is the last row in the holder battlers graphic and is normally the death row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiaiobo