Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I make dead party members stay on the field instead of disappearing like monsters when they die ? Im pretty sure there is a script for this but I cant seem to find it. Also I am using Galv's Animated Battlers if anyone was wondering. Thanks :D  also Yanfly core + Battle Engine

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support (Scripts is for complete scripts you're sharing, Script Support is for when you need help implementing or tweaking a script. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please add a link to the battle scripts you are using.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright I attached my scripts :D

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. Please add a LINK to the scripts - where you downloaded them from. Preferably a forum thread or a blog article. Often they contain instructions, examples and screenshots that aren't included in the script, as well as discussion between users of the script and the author, that come in handy when trying to troubleshoot things.

Evgenij

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have read the Script-Description?

There is written that you can use this "<pose: x>"

in the State Notetags.

Just write this <pose: 13> in the Death State notetag.

13 is the last row in the holder battlers graphic and is normally the death row.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS