Ninten0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For example, lets say I use a "Ice wall" spell that raises ice resistance, or "ice break", which would lower ice resistance. How long would it last?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're applying a state, then it will last as long as it is defined in that state.

Otherwise, please describe how that skill/spell does the raise, and we'll tell you how that works.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read it's about 2K3 - ignore my comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I can't say for sure, but I don't think they fade until the battle ends or the effect is countered by another skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
They don't fade. What I am not sure, as I have never really tested it, is if you lower for example the fire defense, if you can increase it only once (so it's back to normal) or twice now (because it was lowered).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodeorodent