How long have you been working on your game?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My last game I started in June 2014 and finished in September 2019. My current game I started in May 2019 and is still going. Work tends to make it take a while to get anywhere.

Eyeball Mouth

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started I believe mid April or May of 2019. It's mostly still just planning stuff, making art, practicing eventing, and revamping game design elements as I research more and more since this is my first project ever. I'm not giving myself a time limit on it so who knows when it will be done. I'm a pretty slow worker when it comes to personal projects.

Failivrin

Final Frontiersman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Too long...
At least I thought so until reading this thread! Glad I'm not alone in the struggle to finish. Got MV late in 2017 and havent released a game yet. Actually, I've got at least 60% of the current project (after abandoning at least two), but I've been soooooo busy this year. Making time when I can and hoping to finish soonish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123