How many games are you working on?

steeltamashii

A Simple Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have currently two ideas going right now. A sci-fi rogue-like dungeon crawler that I'm plugging away at as much as I can, (really difficult to do since I don't have any major programming skills and most of the scripters I've come across don't do anything with 3D) & a fantasy tactical RPG that goes along with a book series I'm writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently only one project, which consists only of planning and preparing. I'll wait for MV before deciding to use MV or Ace before really starting to work on it.

My other project is not a game, but trying to learn how to do pixelart. One day I want to make a fan game for a webcomic that I like, but it'll require a lot of custom graphics. So it'd be easier if I could provide them myself + it's fun!

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just one. Can't imagine working on more than one at a time...

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm doing 3 projects.
My own game with me in charge, Revenant Gods. I'm responsible for story, system design, mapping, UI, spriting and character design.
Eternal Dawn, I'm doing the system design, mapping, UI, spriting and character design as well.
Treasure of Dragoon, I do mapping, UI, art coloring and quality control.

Neoz Kaho

Crazy Historian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
I'm doing 3 projects.

My own game with me in charge, Revenant Gods. I'm responsible for story, system design, mapping, UI, spriting and character design.

Eternal Dawn, I'm doing the system design, mapping, UI, spriting and character design as well.

Treasure of Dragoon, I do mapping, UI, art coloring and quality control.
You're one damn superhuman, you know that? :p

TheOriginalFive

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One main project, and several other faint ideas. Though my brains are such that I can only focus on one thing at a time.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
2, but only one at a time... I was focused on just one, then IGMC came and I thought I'll take a break and try to make something for it, but sadly time didn't allow me to finish that game in time so I'm still developing it right now

aliensalmon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was working on two before my hiatus. I'm planning on ditching one of them and work on the other.

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just one right now! One is enough for me, especially since it will be my first commercial game attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS