How many Non-English RPG maker forums out there?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know there is a Japanese RPG forum.
I would like to know the different language RPG forums maybe I could find more resources and talk to new people. Thank you for let me know.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only use this one and the Japanese one that you listed. There's also RPG Maker Net that is very popular, but less than this forum I believe.

I know there are smaller forums in other languages too, but I've never really looked into it. I've stumbled across a couple of them that were linked here for their resources, but that's about it.

I should really join a French one though, I know there is a big French community for RPG Maker, and also a German one (although I don't speak German, I do speak French though).

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MushroomCake28, is there a lot of resources you find? [That is most of us care].:kaopride:
Unrelated note, I see you. :ninja:

Kich

Hi-bit pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I know two Brazilian forums that are running to this day. Centro RPG and Condado Braveheart. The main Brazilian RPG Maker websites shut down years ago and a lot of people migrated here, so these two emerged but didn't grow that much. Still there's a bunch of people and resources in there.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kich, thank you for your links. You are the best. Nice to meet you. Many websites are fan websites. Official or not Official, there are more legal resources for me. :kaojoy:

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found out that there is a forum for rpg in thai. But there is a lot of tutorials and not resources. But, it is better than nothing. I know some people here is a moderator. lol

I should really join a French one though, I know there is a big French community for RPG Maker, and also a German one
What is there? The tutorial, coding, or just conversation. I am dependent on you to investigate.

@TheoAllen, since you are here, are there any RPG forums in Indonesia? I cannot read Indonesia, but I can Google translation. lol

@Oddball, I think @TheoAllen might be busy in this time I think @TheoAllen respond in time.

Last edited:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Why tag me specifically
I figured you'd know sense your not a native english speaker and don't live where they speak english primarily

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I figured you'd know sense your not a native english speaker and don't live where they speak english primarily
Next time don't tag me when it has nothing to do with me specifically.
It's my choice to reply to this thread or not. I saw it, and I choose to ignore it.
And now you drag me here so I will tell you why.

We have an Indonesian RPG Maker forum and it was already dead 5 years ago (and in some sense, I killed it). I simply don't want to bring that here. There is nothing to see there.

So, again next time, please stop mentioning random people.
Thanks.

@TheoAllen, since you are here, are there any RPG forums in Indonesia? I cannot read Indonesia, but I can Google translation. lol
I'll let it slide for now.

I've locked the whole forum for various reasons (I'm the admin). Indonesian RM community now moved to the FB group. There is nothing to see in the forum.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheoAllen, thank you for responding to me. I didn't know you are the admin. That is cool. :kaojoy: @TheoAllen, you do not kill it. There are not enough visitors. It is not your fault. lol, remember google translation.

@TheoAllen, I apologize to you for causing your anger or trigger your bad memories. I am truly sorry for causing you are great pain.

There are also a china RPG maker forums, but there are not resources. There is a lot of help, games, and discussions [just like many fans websites].

German one
The German RPG maker forum has some unique resources there, but this official website still numbers one for the resources. Except for probably Yanfly and Akashics probably.

Last edited:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's a chinese one. I remember a thai one too, but it closed down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^
Been updating my game's control scheme to optionally use a mouse. Now the player pixel moves towards the mouse destination, which looks super sweet with the sparkles. Also turns out I made a Mouse Common Event plugin at some point... Thanks past me. :LZSexcite: Now the mouse wheel cycles different forms, and the right mouse button activates that form's special. :LZScool:
Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veswyr