How many people here use or know about Bitcoin?

Stragot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
How long have you been trading cryptocurrency and what success? I have been trading for over 2 years. But I like another cryptocurrency exchange more, take a look here https://zikex.com/ exchange. Also see how low the fees here. I think this option is much more interesting.

Last edited:

lesbrarians

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I, personally, am very very skeptical of bitcoin. It's hastening the destruction of the environment at a frankly alarming rate, and I know people talk a lot about how it's supposed to fix income inequality, but I honestly only see it as further widening the wealth divide. I'd never get into it myself -- I have an addictive personality, and I've seen way too many stories about people getting addicted to crypto trading. I think it preys on the same mindset that gets people addicted to gambling, and I don't trust it, lol.

rpgLord69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got rich with Bitcoin when I started following what Mr.Goxx was doing.

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been involved in crypto since 2016. It can lead to great things, but please read up before you invest and only invest what you are willing to lose.

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am an active equities trader (novice, beginner, pre-amateur, call me whatever). I do know enough to know that the value of this thing is only what someone is willing to pay for it because there is no way to value it like a stock (i.e. P/E, EPS, revenue, etc.)

If a universal blockchain is setup that ONLY accepts bitcoin then I could see the value for this "currency." I get an NFT is being developed to counter this and it seems that it's only for wealthy people. None of us would pay the equivalent $1M USD for a digital rock.

And although bitcoin could have made any of us incredibly wealthy I'd stay away. There are too many parallels between bitcoins and the dot-com bubble of the 2000's; just my 2 cents. I would never touch this stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally showing some updates again
I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uwaphua