How many projects do you work on at the same time?

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As of now, I am currently working on 3 different projects with several others on the back burner. I'm even in the mood to start a revamped version of a few old projects that never got far. I think I may have a problem with starting too many projects, but I can't help it, especially if fun ideas pop up. Does anyone else do this?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used to be like most people and work on at least 2 projects at once. Now I scaled back everything (because of schools and other activities, such as commissions) and I only work on one game project at the time.

jkweath

Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just one. I make commercial RPGs, and if I worked on more than one project at once I'd never get anything done.

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I work on two at a time. If I'm burned out on one, I go to the other.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Always just one.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
At the same time? one, but with multiple projects halted.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am always tempting to make other projects but I only work on one currently.

The temptation is a real problem as one of my problems is too many ideas. They’re like shiny objects. Oooh! I want that one!

But then I remember the time and money (for custom stuff) and go back to my one project at a time. Thinking about the time and money puts me back to centre.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One main project that I'll eventually upload online, and one small, personal project to keep for myself to experiment with stuff. Having a project not made for anyone else to play gives a special kind of freedom, since you don't have to bother with any sort of tutorials or making stuff that targets any kind of audience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen