How Much Backstory Should I Include and how far you go back?

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a History So Far dump file for Terra Firma dating back to its creation in the beginning of time. However, it's developer only and it is never dumped on the player; the player must acquire lore from talking to various NPCs. For example, on Disc 2, there is a quest where the heroes must study ancient myths about the dawn of times, the First Age of Light when there were just the gods and the first mortals, the myths even the elves consider old wives' tales.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ave36, thank you for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort