kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Usually Work gets in the way so I only have one day a week to play game. After church and chores I play until evening then I gotta get up for work. I have half day Saturday's on the job but I still have to run errands so no time to play! :( Sob!

However I've been very sick lately and can't concentrate on gaming (catching up on reading instead being laid up like this). It sucks because I rather be gaming. Last time I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and they wouldn't let me have my game boy. Not even my phone to play games! I was a very sad gamer. Lol
I drove the nurses and orderlies nuts talking about games and programming they thought I was mentally ill until they found out I am really a programmer and my publishing company was real and after some digging I really do develop for Samsung LG Micro$haft and Big N. Lol I'm just eccentric I guess...

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Usually Work gets in the way so I only have one day a week to play game. After church and chores I play until evening then I gotta get up for work. I have half day Saturday's on the job but I still have to run errands so no time to play! :( Sob!

However I've been very sick lately and can't concentrate on gaming (catching up on reading instead being laid up like this). It sucks because I rather be gaming. Last time I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and they wouldn't let me have my game boy. Not even my phone to play games! I was a very sad gamer. Lol
I drove the nurses and orderlies nuts talking about games and programming they thought I was mentally ill until they found out I am really a programmer and my publishing company was real and after some digging I really do develop for Samsung LG Micro$haft and Big N. Lol I'm just eccentric I guess...
Wow, Kaukusaki I might hit you up for some tasty information in the programming language department. I really want to heavily abus.. I mean modify RPGMAKER MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello guys i dont know how to start thread? Can anyone help? I wanted to ask rpgmaker mz turn based tactical tutorial or help.
Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krat