How should I fix about this problem ? My Menu Stat show that unnecessary character profile when I started with only one character.

boikish

Always trying to help :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Press F9 to open your database. Click System from the navigation pane. In the top left, there is a section called "Starting Party." Ensure that section only contains the one actor that you're looking for.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What boikish said. It looks like you've deleted actors from the Actor tab but haven't removed them from the starting party in System.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To add to what others said:
Even if you deleted actor names in the Actor tab, the slots for them will still be sitting in the System tab. So you will click the "empty" slots and delete them so they don't show up in your game battles/menus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany