How to activate a Xbox360 controller by default in MV?

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hello

In rpg maker mv 1.33 is it possible to have a Xbox 360 controller plugged in the game and have it activate by default? (without pressing any input in the controller to activate it)

Right now, you need to start the game, press the "A" input into the controller to been able to move around and use the controller.

This is kind of annoying and the user cannot not it, so he just need to be lucky and pressing the right input.

So I want to know, is there a way (engine, bug fix, plugin or other) to have a controller activated right away when you plug it in your computer and start playing with your rpg maker mv project?

Thank you in advance!

Dad3353

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
... the user cannot not it, so he just need to be lucky and pressing the right input...

Could this information not be noted on the opening screen, at least as a 'work-around'..?

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I would love to add a message if I detect the player have a Xbox360 Controller plug into his computer?

But how can I know he have a controller plug in? Any scripter can help with this? 

RPG Maker MV should handle the case to activate a game controller by default when you start a game. 

Broken_squirrel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am also interested in this issue being solved. 

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Any update? Is this possible for someone to make a plugin for that or is it because the way RPG Maker MV is made that the xbox360 controller can't be detected when you start a game? 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki