Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! I have already downloaded the Visutella core sample project as base, and I was wondering if it's possible somewhere in the battle plugins to increase max party members in battle? Like for example, I wanna have 5 party members in battle instead of 4. Thanks so much for any response. ^_^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! Thanks so much slimmeiske2! And sorry for the wrong forum post! ^_^ :) I'll check out that link!

DJK1NG_Gaming

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well if you check the Battle Core Plugin. You will eventually see in the Plugin the mention of "VisuMZ_2_PartySystem". So It may already be in work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laserbeam