Rocco

DonutMunchie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I'm having trouble adding the tilesets and characters from the train dlc. I've moved them over into their folders and they aren't showing up on the character generator or in my tiles.
Am I supposed to rename them? I moved them over without touching their names or anything; perhaps I'm missing a step?

I'm using the website download of MV, not the Steam one.

This is the correct placement right?
KADOKAWA\RPGMV\NewData\img\characters
KADOKAWA\RPGMV\NewData\img\tilesets

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm finding your description a bit unclear.
When you say that you moved them over "into their folders" do you mean that you used the Resource Manager and imported them into tilesets, or that you manually copied the individual tile sheets into the tilesets folder?
Tiles will never show up in your character generator, so that is no surprise. Only generator parts will appear there.

Rocco

DonutMunchie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I manually copied and I places the tiles into Tilesets.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NewData is a folder for every new project resources and as such it may not be the best idea to edit it. You need to copy the resources to your existing project's folders in order to use them in your existing projects.

Rocco

DonutMunchie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh, so they should be in my project folder! I will try that, thank you!

DankRat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Train DLC?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corporal_Siva