RMMV How to change character sprite to a static "walking" pose?

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I want to set my character to show a specific pose

For example, I need the character to stand in this walking state:
1612050188173.png

I noticed I can select a static pose on the editor
1612050412546.png
but how to do it mid game?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Moving to Plugin Requests

As you've discovered, you can only select an individual frame when setting the event sprite. The Change Sprite commands don't let you do that. You will either need to have a new event page with the character facing the required way, or if you want to be able to change it via a move route, you will need a plugin. One that I know of is Galv's Move Route Extras.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GanMvV