tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like to know how to change an event hue/saturation, or the entire screen hue/saturation.

Instead of creating endless tilesets and variants of trees and everything, it would be infinitely easier if we just changed the hue and saturation of objects we see on the screen. I'm sure this must be possible using the pixi that comes with the maker, but I don't have any clue on how to use it to change single events or the entire screen.

Maybe a script call like event03.hue += 5 or something like that? Not sure how pixi works in MV.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, and I bet everyone would love this as well.

Madarius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
you can tint screen in the events tab.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Madarius

I'm looking for "hue" and "saturation", not tint. I know what tint does, and that is not what I'm looking for.

Madarius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Madarius

I'm looking for "hue" and "saturation", not tint. I know what tint does, and that is not what I'm looking for
take your tiles from your folder copy them and then just edit the corlor in gimp it takes like two seconds. It would be much easier then trying to learn a script as well.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Searching through Pixi, I noticed it has options for hue and saturation, but apparently it only works on Canvas mode.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Searching through Pixi, I noticed it has options for hue and saturation, but apparently it only works on Canvas mode.
Thanks for the reply. What does "it only works in canvas mode" means? It cannot be applied to the screen or events?

take your tiles from your folder copy them and then just edit the corlor in gimp it takes like two seconds. It would be much easier then trying to learn a script as well.
Please, this is lacking respect to the thread. We all know that, my question is still legit.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nk97