Not open for further replies.

wbthehero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English US
Primarily Uses
RMXP
so, in my game i am creating you travel though different dimensions and each time you do that the battle switches back and forth between the first person and the 3rd person styles but i can't figure out how to do that. I've tried different plugins but they all Gitch the game so it can't read for files so i don't know what to do now. there is an img of the plugins I'm useing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-06 145701.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-06 145701.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 6

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the problem is that any battleplugin has to be prepared for a change like that. Because if not they may be missing data needed for the current battlemode.

And I think the only plugin writer who prepared for that is yanfly - and that is using his own commands, not the change plugin you're using.
any other plugin it's just luck if it is compatible or not.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

The plugin you're using allows you to switch between front view and side view within the same game, but not in the middle of a battle.

As you've already posted about this in my thread, I'll close this. Please only ask your question in one place, to save having multiple people trying to assist you in different threads and not knowing what others are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
Okay so, I'm using this script, right? And it works. If you press :Y a menu should come up allowing you to choose an item to use. Nothing happens. You press :A to open the event options menu and choose "Use an Item"? The item selection menu appears. I have no idea how I set this up or why it works the way it does. Absolutely bizarre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadman22