thenerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english, italia
Primarily Uses
VNM
How do I change the text size of the message box ingame? I'd like to be able to play the game and change the text size ingame

I tried to insert a variable to the message settings / size but won't work... example.png

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My PC is turned off at the moment, but it's probably a bug of Component_CommandInterpreter (like a interpreter.NumberValueOf() missing or something).
An alternative could be using {SZ:30}. Still, since text codes cannot be nested, you cannot use {SZ:{GN:52}}. You should work on a Placeholder Script inside the database's macro for that.

thenerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english, italia
Primarily Uses
VNM
My PC is turned off at the moment, but it's probably a bug of Component_CommandInterpreter (like a interpreter.NumberValueOf() missing or something).
An alternative could be using {SZ:30}. Still, since text codes cannot be nested, you cannot use {SZ:{GN:52}}. You should work on a Placeholder Script inside the database's macro for that.

Thx for your help, I solved using "conditions" inside the common events.

thenerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english, italia
Primarily Uses
VNM
If I change the text size, I save the game and reload it it crashes as the message box appear. I used "persistent variable" to store the text size, does it crash because of the persistent variable?

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tln143