How to change the speed of animations of a particular character?

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good day!
How do I change the animation speed without affecting the walking speed? I found a great script to change the animation speed:
// Change Event Move Speed
// * eventId <number> - ID of the Map Event
// * moveSpeed <number> - Event Move Speed
$ gameMap.event (4) ._ moveSpeed = 3.9 //

But it also affects the speed of walking. Is there a script like this that would deal exclusively with sprite animation?
Does anyone have any ideas?

Triangle45

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by "animation" ? You mean the "stepping" cycle? Anyway, set the stepping cycle to whatever you want, then if the event is gonna move, create a "Set movement route" command and "set speed" before any movement command, be sure to end your string of movements with a "set speed" to the original value.

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Triangle45
Could you attach an example? Whatever I do, changing the speed always affects the speed changes of the animation in the same proportion.
Speed value 4: Normal is fine for me. I need to somehow change the frame speed ..

Attachments

Triangle45

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm afraid the movement speed is tied to the stepping speed. Maybe someone who uses scripts can help you. What I would do in your case is just change the speed constantly every time the event has to move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famas