Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1..PNG
As you can see, the little white box is not on the character that i want to use.
Someone know how to change it?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you don't - you need to change the number of cells on your spritesheet, because the size of the selection is relative to your spritesheet.

please take a look at the special signs of the filenames.

! means "this is an object sprite" instead of an NPC sprite. NPC sprites are shifted a few pixels up to make them look as if they are walking inside the grid, instead of the grids lines. This should not happen for object sprites like doors.

$ means "single sprite of 3x4 cells". Without $ the engine expects to get a spritesheet of 4x2 sprites or 12x8 cells. Your spritesheet is only six cells wide instead of 12, and it has probably too many cells above each other to fit.

additionally, you need to remove the title line above ("walking") because that will never fit, but be displayed on screen as part of your sprite - and the same goes for the divider lines.

I strongly suggest you go to the help file to learn how the sprites are formatted, then choose your image program and follow this tutorial to make a correct spritesheet:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick