Not open for further replies.

shiori4me

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to test to see if you're testplaying on the field or in a battle in order to excecute different things only if in testplay, other than turning on a switch "Not Testplaying" at the beginning of the game? It's a bit long-winded to explain so I'll skip that.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
in a script call you can check the value of $TEST, which will be true on testplay and false if not.

if $TEST # Do testplay thingselse # Do non-testplay thingsendYou can use the script option in the last page of conditional branches to check the variable. simply putting in $TEST in the text box will have make it do special things only for testplays.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV.

Here are the videos:

Yes, I'm alive. No the semester didn't kill me. Though there are days I feel like I am dead.
In the review stages for Pixacrea to be put up on Steam :) Coming Soon page... hopefully coming soon ;)
since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tc633