How to Convert tile set from ace to mv

Jacklyisanoob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i want to convert a port tile set from ace to mv to use for my port how do i do that

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tiles from VXA are 32x32 pixels individually while they are 48x48 in MV. The scale difference is 1.5. Technically you could just resize them in any editing software (photoshop/gimp) and scale the VXA tiles x1.5 and make them fit in MV. However, the images will look blurry, and there's nothing you can do since it's a 1.5 scale difference.

Jacklyisanoob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tiles from VXA are 32x32 pixels individually while they are 48x48 in MV. The scale difference is 1.5. Technically you could just resize them in any editing software (photoshop/gimp) and scale the VXA tiles x1.5 and make them fit in MV. However, the images will look blurry, and there's nothing you can do since it's a 1.5 scale difference.
i will see if the tile maker converted for mv it cause i saw alto of people in comments asking ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. Let go people the maker is not ready to publicly display yet.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lokuton