How to create a Custom save point and only being able to save in specific location?

Gooseb90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking to find a way to create a custom save point like in Seiken Densetsu 3 save points with Mana statues where it's the only place to save. I found a video tutorial how to create one, but how do I make it so I remove the Save option from the standard menu so that the player is only able to save in those specific locations?
55-SD3_6_50.png

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! If you want to remove the save option menu from the menu...

• Open up the Database Options ( Its the icon that has gears in rpg maker mv)
  • Go to the systems tab
  • Look for the sub section that says Menu Commands. You can change the save access in the menu by toggling that off. :)

Hope it helps!

Gooseb90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! If you want to remove the save option menu from the menu...

• Open up the Database Options ( Its the icon that has gears in rpg maker mv)
  • Go to the systems tab
  • Look for the sub section that says Menu Commands. You can change the save access in the menu by toggling that off. :)

Hope it helps!
Yes, thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xericho