How to create a Custom save point and only being able to save in specific location?

Gooseb90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking to find a way to create a custom save point like in Seiken Densetsu 3 save points with Mana statues where it's the only place to save. I found a video tutorial how to create one, but how do I make it so I remove the Save option from the standard menu so that the player is only able to save in those specific locations?
55-SD3_6_50.png

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! If you want to remove the save option menu from the menu...

• Open up the Database Options ( Its the icon that has gears in rpg maker mv)
  • Go to the systems tab
  • Look for the sub section that says Menu Commands. You can change the save access in the menu by toggling that off. :)

Hope it helps!

Gooseb90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! If you want to remove the save option menu from the menu...

• Open up the Database Options ( Its the icon that has gears in rpg maker mv)
  • Go to the systems tab
  • Look for the sub section that says Menu Commands. You can change the save access in the menu by toggling that off. :)

Hope it helps!
Yes, thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter