Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi

I am creating a survival horror in MV and I can't seem to wrap my head around making a flashlight sort of effect (a cone of light that shines in front of the player) using the terrax mapping plugin, in the help it says to use 'Flashlight on 8 12 #FFFFFF 3'

I've tried pasting that code everywhere but nothing seems to work, what am I doing wrong?

Cheers!

SmileyJr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im having the same problem XD

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

SmileyJr, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I suggest you post your query in the plugin's own thread. It is more likely to be seen there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy