How to create a “Mission List” item of sorts

SquishyXMVI

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So for my game I want an item that will list out the missions you receive, (Side/Story/Favors etc). A sort of like checklist for which missions you finish or missions you haven’t completed or missions where you finished one part, but need to be complete another part to finish it. How would I go about making that happen?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I would look for quest plugins. Hopefully there is one you could modify to say missions instead.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Without a plugin, you can do an item that calls a common event and make that list appear using pictures.
So a little of conditional branches etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana