How to create a “Mission List” item of sorts

SquishyXMVI

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So for my game I want an item that will list out the missions you receive, (Side/Story/Favors etc). A sort of like checklist for which missions you finish or missions you haven’t completed or missions where you finished one part, but need to be complete another part to finish it. How would I go about making that happen?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I would look for quest plugins. Hopefully there is one you could modify to say missions instead.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Without a plugin, you can do an item that calls a common event and make that list appear using pictures.
So a little of conditional branches etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubacard