How to create a voice pack to sell?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I create voice packs and I noticed that you can sell them on steam if it's used with RPG maker. Same for Visual novel maker. I've been searching and googling, but I can't seem to find any instructions on how to actually create the pack specifically for RPG maker. Does anyone know what steps I need to take? Thanks!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

(I'm honestly not certain it's the best place, but I didn't know where else to put it.)

If you're wondering how to submit a pack, please see this thread.

If you're wondering how to format the resources, that's a different story and this would probably need to be moved again to Resource Support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef