Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all! I created another instructional video on how to build an RPG Town Theme. Hopefully this can appeal to beginners who want to get into game audio
smile.png

Subaru

lvl. 20 Vocaloid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
I actually watched this on Youtube yesterday. That flute really takes me back to my Golden Sun days lol

Anyway, I think this tutorial should be able to help those starting out, so nice job on that :)

Just out of curiosity though - what instrument is that playing around 6:01? The one that sounds like a chime, I mean. I use FL Studio as well, but I can't seem to find that in the library lol

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I actually watched this on Youtube yesterday. That flute really takes me back to my Golden Sun days lol

Anyway, I think this tutorial should be able to help those starting out, so nice job on that :)

Just out of curiosity though - what instrument is that playing around 6:01? The one that sounds like a chime, I mean. I use FL Studio as well, but I can't seem to find that in the library lol
Thank you  for the kind words Subaru! I think that is the instrument I ended up switching out :/. It wasn't in the stock FL Library I believe  it popped right out of Zebra2!

Masochistic-Bipper

Wheat Dreams are made of these...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hummed this all day~!  What amazing musical work!  

-just another noob

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hummed this all day~!  What amazing musical work!  

-just another noob
You are too kind Xexkra!  I am trying my best to become a VGM composer :) Wish me luck!

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This is very well done. :) 

And I agree the music is definitely catchy.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is FL Studio the only music program you use or is it more recommended to use for Video game music?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I use Magix.

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I use Magix as well.  My guess is use whatever music creation tool you're most comfortable with.  I'm sure some artists use LMMS (a free, originally Linux centered music creation system), and others use Mac specific tools like Garage Band, so I don't think there is any one right tool.

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry I have been away so long! Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I remember the hassle I went through when starting to get into Composition and I don't want anyone to have to go through that nightmarish process.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjui7