How to create moving panorama background?

Warrun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi! I want to create moving panorama background using hdri images. For example I want to create something like in Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder game. Is it possible using VNM? Also I'm absolute zero in scripting, so can anyone help me somehow? :)

I found this video:

And this topic: https://steamcommunity.com/app/495480/discussions/0/1489992080503616832/

But I don't understand how can I use it. Tried to write a script but it didn't work. Actually I'm an artist

UPD. Ok, may be possible to make something easier. Is it possible to make the camera move with the mouse? For example, put a wide background, and move it with the mouse. This will create the effect of looking around. I attach image, maybe it make easier to understand what I mean

Attachments

Last edited:

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I am not sure if that is what you need but you can just use Scroll Background command?

Warrun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, I am not sure if that is what you need but you can just use Scroll Background command?
Hi, thanks for reply.
Scroll background just scroll it in some direction , but I need to control scrolling with my mouse. I can't find function like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli