Unqou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like the question said: how to customize Side-view battle code?
I tried to see the JS code (It is what I do in order to write my own plugins), but I can't understand which JS class / manager etc I should change and where is the side-view battle code. I'd like to try to change a bit the side-view battle code in order to use the walking animations instead of the sv-battler pictures (it could be an ugly idea, but I'd like to give it a try and see what it happens). But this time I don't even have a little idea where I should start and what I should do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish