Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

For example, I like to display the clock, book, and wallet in the bottom right corner of the screen and it can be accessed by the click of a button or pressing a key on the keyboard. I have the icons, but unsure what needs to be done to have them displayed. I tried searching around but can't find much and keeps leading me to MV.

Thanks

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
You're going to need a HUD plugin. Try SumRndmDudes HudMaker. It has a visual editor addon.

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You're going to need a HUD plugin. Try SumRndmDudes HudMaker. It has a visual editor addon.
Thank you very much! I will take a look at this.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Requests[/move]
No clue if this was a plugin request or not. I thought it'd be something implemented in the engine. Thanks though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra