Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

For example, I like to display the clock, book, and wallet in the bottom right corner of the screen and it can be accessed by the click of a button or pressing a key on the keyboard. I have the icons, but unsure what needs to be done to have them displayed. I tried searching around but can't find much and keeps leading me to MV.

Thanks

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
You're going to need a HUD plugin. Try SumRndmDudes HudMaker. It has a visual editor addon.

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You're going to need a HUD plugin. Try SumRndmDudes HudMaker. It has a visual editor addon.
Thank you very much! I will take a look at this.

Shaz

Keeper of the Nuts
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Requests[/move]
No clue if this was a plugin request or not. I thought it'd be something implemented in the engine. Thanks though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The forum stalled for a second and I thought I got banned for using 1 swear word. :kaoswt2:
Today years old when I realized I can track Last Skill ID used as a variable... natively in engine....

*sighs in reconstructing skill system*
Well, another class starts tomorrow. About 2 weeks of teaching them virtually and then they arrive on campus for about 4 weeks of in-person instruction. The next batch of Snorlax Acolytes is hopefully ready to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyotae