Raindeerman

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have had RPG maker on my steam library for the better part of a decade. I used to be very into it until an unfortunate crash on my laptop back in 2011 or 2012. Had to factory reset the computer and lost my project. This was before cloud storage was as big as it is now so I did not have it backed up. I lost interest due to losing all my hard work. I am getting into making a new game now and I am searching for a way to have a tactics style battle system.

I am wanting a relatively normal overworld with 8 way movement but when you enter battle you will transition to a 3D isometric FF tacticsesque battle map. I was wondering if there is a script or plugin for such a system and if anyone could help direct me to something like this? If this sort of thread already exists could someone point me to it? I would very much appreciate any help this community could give to get me back into game making!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Good luck getting back into it all again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demar