maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The short of it is that my game has specific types of enemies and I would like their health bars from Yanfly's script to append the appropriate icons underneath it.

Here's a (very) rough mockup of what I'm going for:
lifebarstates.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This isn't functionality that the visual HP gauge has. You would have to add code to display a second line, then figure out how you want to define what pictures to show down there and how to draw them in the scene.

The easiest way to approach this would be to create a passive state for each enemy type, if you give those the appropriate icon they should automatically display on the enemies.

I also just found this plugin which displays icons where you want them. It's designed to be showing elemental affiliations, so you'd have to add enemy types as elements in order for them to display. Not sure if you're interested in that much effort as a workaround, but there ya go.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanouke25