Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with blocking out an option in Yanfly's Option Core plugin. In my game I Have an Prepper mode and a Survivor mode. Survivor mode is the "normal" difficulty and is designed to be played as the way that I intended to, while Prepper mode can be classified as an "easy mode" that gives the players various buffs, easier access to certain things and events, and allows them to tweak gameplay options to their liking so they can focus on the story and play at their own pace. The issue I'm having is blocking the Prepper mode options off from Survivor Mode, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I tried using "show = $gameSwitches.value[38];" instead of the default "show = true;" for the Show/Hide part of the plugin, but even when I'm turning that particular switch on and off nothing changes in the menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try:
Code:
show = $gameSwitches.value(38);
With parenthesis instead of square brackets

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aloe Guvner It worked like a charmed! Thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham