I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eventing side doors

In this tutorial, you'll learn how to event doors that are on the side walls of your game, such as door leading to rooms to the left or to the right. These events will have the player open the door and upon leaving the area, the player turns around and shuts the door.

(also, if you want to match the ascetic used in this tutorial, you can use Yanfly's Grid free doodads like I did. Although there is a number of ways you can accomplish this look, such as events set to above character)

Last edited:

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, Tea, for taking the time to do this tutorial and sharing it with us.

It's great for adding some immersion to a game :)

wigglyfingers

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh! Thank you so much for the tutorial :) I never knew side doors could be an option - but now I can aim for more variety when it comes to mapping now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti