Gianmarco

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I am making (actually almost finished) a game in which the protagonist is a 16 years old Italian male or female studying in a contemporary high school. I need some modern clothing to add into the editor for them, nothing difficult: a simple hoodie, a pair of jeans, some t-shirts, things like that.

I looked on both the internet and this forum but i'm having difficulties to find what i look for. Most thread are now six years old and have only one answer, such as: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/modern-clothing-for-mv.53634/
As a consequence, many links don't work anymore, picture preview are no more available and so on.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Jules98

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There should be a folder called "Modern_Generator" in your dlc folder. It contains generator pieces fit for modern characters, including hoodies and such. You'll have to manually place those in the generator folder for them to show up in the character generator. I suggest looking up a guide on how to do that, as the system is rather particular on where you place the files and how you name them.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Astrina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! I had the same question, but chose to tackle that problem later. Neat!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can download the extended generator which will help most of your problems and I've readjust the generator parts to fit the default body, or you can use the default bodies in the modern generator folder.
As for how to actually do it, you can follow the instructions on the extended generator. The reason I recommend the extended generator is because the default requires precise naming and it is very picky.
Extended generator: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...a-0-08a-update-on-the-24th-august-2017.56569/

Gianmarco

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much everyone! I used the extended generator and imported the
ressources from the dlc folder as suggested by Jules. Still, even in that folder there is really not much
in terms of modern clothing (I couldn't find any simple jeans and t-short set).
Luckily for my little project the simple hoodie was enough, but if anyone knows where to pick resources for modern clothing please feel free to post it here.
Anyway, thank you very much. This is such a friendly and helpful
community :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack