How to... From Question To Battle?

EdenNotRaven

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Guys, My name is Eden and I'm new here & with this Game Engine.
I started to make a game, than I was wondering, how I can make game like Mana Khemia \ Atelier Iris in Construct 2? Well... this Will take's me alot of time, so I purchase RPG MAKER MV to make my dream come true.
So... now for the real question - How I can make From Question to Battle?
I mean, after a dialog I want the player\team to fight a Evil Player or Monsters!
How i can do this?

Thanks alot!
Eden.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In your event command, after all the dialogue, choose Battle Processing, which is on page 3 of the event commands.

I suggest you create a "mucking-around" project and just experiment with heaps of event commands so you can get to know what they all do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohannBecker