how to get actors to move and attack in battles?

superman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
i mean as in how can you make them move close to the enemy and attack the enemy?

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You have posted in the "MV Tutorials" section, so I assume your question is about RPG Maker MV, rather than about RPG Maker 2003 (which is on your profile as your main engine).

There's an option (in RMMV) to Use Sideview Combat on the "System" tab in the Database (look for the 'Options' section within this tab). This will activate the kind of combat you are talking about.

If you are specifically looking for a way to make sure the actors always get "up close and personal" with the enemies when they use certain attacks, moving all the way right next to them, I recommend using Yanfly's Action Sequence Pack plugins. Here's a link to the first Pack; there are 3 in total.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?
Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sspres1dent